Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Family Portrait by Artist Julie Deans


Family portrait, and yes, the dogs are included as family. This is an 11"x17" piece on heavy weight paper. A really nice size for framing.

This is going to officially be the last post on this blog. I'm am semi-retiring this as my main blog and focusing on the business now. This will be saved for art only, so any portraits or paintings that I have will be displayed here, but photography and dogs will be no more.

I will post a link to my new main blog that relates to the business as soon as it is up and running (not to worry, photography is included) and please, feel free to follow along or like my business on Facebook: Chickadoo Expressions.

Also, have a look at my new dog training blog. For those that are interested, there will be advice and tips on dogs, and I will be offering private training sessions in the future. http://smartdogsblog.blogspot.com

So I bid you farewell from here for now. I've enjoyed the ride, and thanks to those that follow along on Blogger and Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog post, and Julie have made attractive portrait art, i have visited your other blog there are so cute images of dogs, i enjoyed theme, thanks for sharing this post.

    striking kids canvas art prints

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, say something...I don't mind